Quartz Manufacturer and Supplier in India

5 Things that You Didn’t Know about Quartz

Are you planning to renovate your home? Or are you in the midst of building the home of your dreams?

When it comes to homes, it’s our one-time big investment, and everyone wants it to be the best without blowing the budget. If you want something that is beautiful, durable, and of high-quality then choosing quartz counters for your kitchens and bathrooms is a smart choice. They are easy to maintain, and they are available in many colors as they are man-made.

If you have not heard about quartz or are doing some research, you’re in luck. We’ve got all that you need to know. Here, in today’s post, we present you five things that nobody has told you about quartz.

1. Quartz is NOT a Natural Stone


When you hear quartz countertop, you think it as a natural stone countertop product, but it is not. Quartz tiles are also known as agglomerate, a composite mixture made by combining quartz pieces, colour pigments, sand, and crushed mirror pieces with resin. This is what gives quartz its two distinct features – nonporosity and hardness.

Since it is manufactured it can be shaped into different and unique shapes, (for example kitchen sinks) without any cuts or seams. It’s not possible to mold natural stone in this manner.

2. Quartz countertops and slabs are NOT 100% quartz


While quartz is not a natural stone, almost the entirety of the quartz’s body is made of natural minerals. Generally, countertops made of quartz have 97% natural materials, and the remaining 3% is made of synthetic resins that hold the natural materials together.

Here at Décor Luxury Stones, a leading Quartz Manufacturer and Supplier in India we use recycled products or other minerals, in addition to the quartz to provide our customers with a varied and diverse colour range. The many variants created from this process ensure that the consumer will have a countertop which resembles stone but with unique colours not found in nature.

3. Quartz is the Second most commonly found mineral on Earth


This is the most defining factor of quartz. They are sustainable. Other stones needed to be mined in specific locations and many are available only in finite quantities. Quartz is the second largest found mineral in our planet. It will take a long, long time before quartz’s reserves are depleted, while this cannot be said for the other natural stones.

Quartz is found in several countries across the world. Brazil and Arkansas (USA) are the largest producers of natural quartz in the world.

4. Quartz is Easy to Maintain


Quartz is a low maintenance stone. It doesn’t require frequent repairs, sealing and other preventive maintenance, all through its life. It’s 5x times sturdier than granite and is water resistant, making it a great choice for water-prone areas like kitchens and bathrooms. It’s crack-proof and doesn’t chip or break easily.

It’s stain-resistant, etching-resistant, grime-proof, and even bacteria-resistant, meaning mildew and mold don’t grow on it. All you need is a clean rag and hot water, and your countertops retain their lustre for years to come.

5. It's Made in India


Quartz is one of the stones found in India. It is found in states like Rajasthan, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh. It is mined and fabricated in India. By having all aspects of quartz process in India, you save shipping costs and transportation charges. This also reduces the commercial rate of quartz tiles in the market. This gives us many options to select and explore.

Now you got to know some important information about Quartz tiles; the next big question is where to buy Quartz countertops. This is one of the most difficult tasks that you will encounter in choosing Quartz. For the desired result you need a reliable quartz supplier who provides you guaranteed products at the best prices.

You can view our catalog on our official website. You can contact us through our Whatsapp number +918285644444. We accept orders online. For general enquires mail us to pm@mehtamining.com or ring us at +911244320214, +911244320222. You can also visit us in Gurgaon.